Here we will show you gigabit network adapter. You can see all the products from the review of our gigabit network adapter.
When looking for the new gigabit network adapter, we are helping you find the right product in our review experience.
The results of our review tests are based on the many gigabit network adapter and tried to choose with this test.
We have created a list of Best gigabit network adapter of 2017.
Best gigabit network adapter
- Intel Gigabit CT PCI-E Network Adapter EXPI9301CTBLK (bulk)
- Form Factor: Plug-in card - low profile
- Interface (Bus) Type: PCI Express x1
- Ports: Gigabit Ethernet x 2
- Add Gigabit Ethernet connectivity and two USB 3.0 ports to your laptop or tablet through a single USB port
- USB Ethernet NIC network adapter with native driver support (Windows, Mac, Chrome OS)
- USB network adapter and charging hub w/ Realtek chip
- Add 3 USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports to your PC and enjoy data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps for faster sync times.
- 1 gigabit ethernet port gives access to superfast network speeds, backward compatible with 10/100 ethernet.
- Compact unibody aluminum design effectively saves precious desk space. Green LED indicates normal operation.
- Maximize capability by turning a single USB 3.0 slot into a Gigabit network connection and 3 port USB 3.0 hub
- Simpler connection of multiple USB devices, with increased spacing between USB ports
- Added length of USB 3.0 cable provides more convenience in extending USB connection further away from PC or Laptop vs typical USB dongle adapters
- Note: it is not compatible with Nintendo Switch. Connects your USB equipped computer or tablet to network at a super speed up to 5 Gbps.Adopts USB 3.0 standard and backward compatible with 2.0/1.1 standards.
- Supports IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet) IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab compatible. Integrated 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet MAC/PHY, Powered via USB - no external power adapter needed, automatically saves power when Ethernet cable is unplugged.
- Supports crossover detection and auto- correction Supports IPv4/IPv6 packet Checksum Offload Engine, Supports Jumbo frame and PHY loop-back diagnostic capability.
- The USB Type-C to Ethernet Adapter is the good ideal solution for connecting a computer without an Ethernet RJ45 port. Wired connections provide faster data transfers and better security than Wi-Fi.
- The USB-C Ethernet adapter support a reliable network connection with 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet. You don't need to wait for loading and buffering WIFI, a quick and simple Ethernet connection gives you access to speeds up to 1 Gbps.
- Simply plug the adapter into the USB-C port of your computer. No CD or external software drivers are required. Also the USB-C to Ethernet adapter does not require an external power adapter.
- Compatible with Gigabit Ethernet networks and powered via USB for versatility and portability as an add-on or replacement
- Uses built-in Checksum and Large Send Offload support and Jumbo Frames, the Gigabit USB adapter helps conserve system resources
- Backed by a StarTech 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
- Designed and manufactured to ExpressCard 1.0 specs, this adapter fit all 34mm ExpressCard slots
- Full plug and play support enables the card to be installed without having to reboot the PC
- Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free technical support
- With this PCI Card, you can add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCI slot.Fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket; Additional 8cm Low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case.
- This PCI-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card provides a simple connection to a Gigabit Ethernet network, and is fully compatible with 802.1Q Virtual LAN (VLAN) Tag. and Ethernet card which is compliant to IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u & IEEE802.3ab.
- Gigabit PCI Network adapter Suitable for any PCI-enabled client, server or workstation, the Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card supports high performance dual channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) - up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
Here we are gonna show you gigabit network adapter. You can see all the products from our gigabit network adapter reviews.
- First of all, we are showing you table of the best gigabit network adapter for your better orientation to buy gigabit network adapter.
- Below this table is a detailed list of all gigabit network adapter by our review sorted by best seller rank.
- Enjoy a lot of fun by selecting your gigabit network adapter.
TOP 30 gigabit network adapter
No products for "gigabit network adapter" found.
With the help of these gigabit network adapter reviews we can choose best winner!